ACRP Training and Development is currently revising the curriculum of the prep course for the NEW Certification Exam which will go into effect in January, 2017. Check this site frequently for updates.
Questions about the prep course? Call: 1(703) 253-6269, Email: Arminda Valles-Hall <AValles-Hall@acrpnet.org>
ACRP Certification Exam Prep
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All attendees must bring to class the E6 GCP Guidance. The Guidance is available online: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/Guidances/ucm073122.pdf
COURSE MATERIAL (請參閱課程)
- E6 GCP Guidance (GCP指導手冊): Below is the URL to download the E6 GCP Guidance for our class. Please print it if you don’t already have one. Please remember to bring this E6 GCP Guidance to class. To download the GCP Guidance, please click HERE. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/Guidances/ucm073122.pdf
- DCO ( Detailed Content Outline): Please also bring with you the role specific manual, DCO (Detailed Content Outline). This material can be downloaded HERE. http://www.acrpnet.org/MainMenuCategory/Certification/How-To-Prepare.aspx
- LECTURE PowerPoint Slides: Handouts of lecture slides and additional course material will be distributed during class.
Instruction: In English. Q/A: English or Mandarin.
Registration & Breakfast: 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Lecture: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
To download the course brochure, please click here (下載課程簡介，請點擊此網址): Flyer_ACRP Certification Exam Prep Course
This ACRP prep course will be offered at two (2) locations for the March 2015 exam.
Location (1): Taipei – Saturday, January 24, 2015 (台北榮總, Taipei Veterans General Hospital)
台北榮民總醫院, 台灣台北市北投區, 石牌路⼆段 201號, 中正樓16樓，神經內科會議室。 The Conference Room, Department of Neurology, 16th Floor, Chiang Kai Shek Building, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, No.201, Sec. 2, Shipai Rd., Beitou District, Taipei City, Taiwan 11217, R.O.C.
Hotels by the Taipei Veterans General Hospital (住宿分別有天母、北投、士林可以選擇)
Location (2): Changhua – Sunday, January 25, 2015 (Changhua Christian Hospital) 彰化基督教醫院
50060台灣彰化縣彰化市建寶街20號 B1樓 彰化基督教醫院國際培訓中心
Changhua Christian Hospital
International Training Centre of Changhua Christian Hospital
Forte Hotel Changhua, B1F No.20, Jianbao St., Changhua City 50060, Taiwan
Please see Online Registration at the end of this announcement. Once your registration and your payment are complete, your Registration and Class Location will be confirmed by email. Should cancellation occur due to unforeseeable circumstances, ACRP will refund the participants.
Trainer: Benny Fok, PhD, CCRC (霍兆邦博士, 香港中文大學內科及藥物治療學系臨床藥理學科研究科學主任), Scientific Officer, Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. ACRP Approved Certification Exam Preparation Course Instructor.
Course Description: This ACRP Certification Exam Preparation classroom course provides guidance on how to prepare for an ACRP Certification exam (e.g., CCRA®, CCRC®, and CPI®) to candidates eligible to take the exam. Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, tackle example questions, and conduct a personal gap analysis to ensure you are fully primed to earn your ACRP Certification.
This classroom course was prepared by ACRP experts exclusively for Chapters to offer locally, and is taught by a trainer approved by ACRP to teach this course. It includes PowerPoint presentations/hand-outs, interactive classroom exercises, discussions and question-and-answer sessions. No contact hours are offered.
Course Learning Objectives:
(1) Be able to list and use the benefits of certification to drive their exam preparation efforts
(2) Be familiar with the question-style and layout of ACRP’s Certification exams, including how to approachtheir multiple-choice format
(3) Be able to identify and describe at least three strategies for preparing for ACRP’s Certification exams
(4) Be able to use and reference the five relevant guidelines used to create the ACRP’s Certification exams:
- ICH E2A—Safety Definitions
- ICH E6—Good Clinical Practice
- ICH E8—General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9—Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- The Declaration of Helsinki
(5) Be able to assess their individual level of readiness by practicing exam questions based on the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) under training conditions (NOT exam conditions)
|8.30AM||Registration Sign-in and Breakfast|
|9:00–9.15||Welcome and Introduction|
|9:15–11:00||Module 1: Objectives, Agenda, Introduction to Certification|
|11:15–12:15||Module 2: Overview of the 5 Relevant Guidelines|
|1:00–2:30||Module 2 Continued: Overview of the 5 Relevant Guidelines|
|2:45–3:45||Module 3: Practice Questions|
|3:45–4:00||Questions and Answers, Adjourn|
Target Audience: Eligible candidates for the CCRA®, CCRC®, and/ or CPI® ACRP Certification Exam.
About ACRP Certification: Applications accepted: Applications for the March 2015 Certification Exam will end February 1, 2015. The next exam date will be September 2015.
2015 Test Dates:
Spring – Feb 26 to March 21, 2015
Fall – Sept 9 to October 3, 2015
2015 Test Sites:
Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Xian, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taipei (2 locations), and Kaohsiung. For more test sites and further details, please visit: https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/acrp/Pages/landing.aspx
ACRP Certification, administered by the Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (the Academy), is the formal recognition of clinical research professionals who have met eligibility requirements and demonstrated proficiency of specific knowledge and job‐related skills by passing a standardized exam.
ACRP Certifications are relevant for all research studies involving human subjects, including, but not limited to, drug, device, and biologic studies. Earning and maintaining your credential demonstrates that you have achieved the clinical research profession’s “trusted mark of excellence in clinical research”. This career milestone validates your clinical research knowledge and skills, and the ability to apply those in your daily work.
The CCRA®, CCRC®, and CPI® programs are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
For questions about ACRP Certification: Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions About Certification Benefits, Requirements, and Preparation: http://www.acrpnet.org/MainMenuCategory/Certification.aspx
Online Registration for the ACRP Certification Exam Prep Course
The online registration is now closed. Thank you.
Please check back often for more upcoming events.